Metamora State Bank Visa® Debit Card works like a check anywhere you see the Visa® Card symbol.
- The transaction amount will be deducted from your checking account and will show up on your monthly statement
- Our Visa® Debit Card can also be used as an ATM Card
- Receive text & email alerts of your debit card transactions (approved or denied)
- You can temporarily turn off your debit card through Online Banking if you think you may have lost it and turn it back on when you find your card
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If your Visa® Debit Card is lost or stolen, please call:
- During banking hours: 419-885-1996 or 419-644-2361
- After hours only: 1-844-202-5333
No one knows agricultural customers like MSB.
The Metamora State Bank promotes local commerce by providing credit to businesses, including our agricultural community. We offer loans for real estate purchases, facility construction, business equipment purchases, short-term working capital lines of credit, and agriculture loans.