Do you want a checking account that earns you interest*?
Then Metamora State Bank NOW account is for you.
Visit one of our branches today to learn more.
- Unlimited check writing
- Pay a competitive tiered rate of interest depending on your balance*
- No per-check or per-deposit charges
- Access to Internet banking
- A minimum of $50.00 to open the account
- A charge of $30.00 will be applied if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
- A monthly maintenance fee of $6.00 unless one of the following conditions is met:
- Maintain a minimum monthly balance in NOW Checking account of $1,000.00
- OR have a combined daily balance of $4,000.00 or more in all depository accounts
*These accounts pay interest at a variable rate and rates may vary based on the balance in your account. We may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield at our discretion and as often as daily. There are no limits on the amount that the interest rate or annual percentage yield may change.
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on accounts. We apply the daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day we receive credit for your deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest will be compounded monthly and is credited to your account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Do you want to earn higher interest rates with your savings?
The Metamora State Bank Premier Money Market Savings offer competitive tiered interest rates. Monthly maintenance fees are waived if you maintain account's minimum monthly balance of $5,000.00.