Health Savings Account (HSA) is for consumers covered under a "high-deductible health insurance plan", creating an innovative way to fund your medical expenses.
HSAs are used to pay for "covered" medical expenses, tax-free.
Come in and open your HSA account today!
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No annual fee
- No minimum required balance after account opening
- Competitive tiered interest rates*
- Monthly statement
- Debit card access
- Internet banking access
- A minimum of $50.00 to open the account
- The closing fee is $25.00
- Interest accrues daily and is credited monthly*
*These accounts pay interest at a variable rate and rates may vary based on the balance in your account. We may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield at our discretion and as often as daily. There are no limits on the amount that the interest rate or annual percentage yield may change.
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on accounts. We apply the daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue no later than on the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest will be compounded monthly and is credited to your account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
Our Mobile App lets you bank anywhere.
- Text & Email Alerts of debit card transactions (approved or denied).
- You are now able to turn off your debit card temporarily through Internet Banking if you think you have lost it and then turn it back on when you find it.
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit. Do your banking on your phone and deposit checks by taking a picture.